- Brand:: Direct Water Filters
- Product Code: BARISTA
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £66.00
Free Mainland UK Shipping On Orders Over £30
Discounted rates for Highlands & Islands, International
Secure Payment PCI DSS Compliant
100% secure payments - Paypal & Braintree
30 Days No Quibble Returns
Return any unused items for full product refund
Remove Scale & Scum from Coffee & tea Water Filtration
For great tasting water, for your Tea or Coffee and to help keep your kettle limescale free, use expert filtration.
BARISTA RANGE 3000
(Scale Reducing Technology) Specially developed ION Exchange Resin filters that incorporate a mixed blend of media to reduce scale build-up, whilst stabilising pH levels to ensure the best-filtered water.
Microfilter has developed a range of ION Exchange Resin Filters that can be used in a wide variety of applications including kettles and coffee machines.
The technology within these filters reduce scale build-up and prevent unpleasant metallic and/or chlorine tastes with an easy to change the auto water shut off facility, whilst protecting your machinery against costly break downs.
WHO USES BARISTA FILTERS?
• Domestic homes who suffer from damaging effects of limescale
WHY USE BARISTA FILTERS?
• Reduce scale build-up
• Ph balanced
• Protect machines
• Saves expensive service costs
• Easy install/change
• High level of scale reduction
• Fixed 30% bypass system
and specially blended resin stabilise pH levels
• Reduced chlorine content, bad taste, and odour issues
• Superior performance and efficiency when compared to other leading brands (in house testing)
• Auto water shut off
• One head to fit all sizes of BARISTA quick-change filter cartridges
Inlet/Outlet Size : 3/8”
Hight (inc head) 40cm
BARISTA 3000 (Ion Exchange Filter) - Estimated Capacity based on 30% bypass at national average hard water of 180ppm
This table on the estimated capacity of BARISTA Filter 3000
- Estimated capacities were derived from the By-pass (purified water ratio that is not passing through IER) amount
- Estimated capacities were calculated from the converted the amount for the removable amount of Ca, Mg,
assuming 4.0 eq/L of weak acid cation exchange resin